We met country dancing in August of 2007...a perfect beginning for our story. We fell in love, conquered a long distance relationship, got engaged and were married on October 16, 2009. We found out we are expecting our first little Malloy to arrive in early July and can't wait for her to get here! This is our story.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Stephanie
To all of you who know my sis...she's in Ethiopia right now for the next week and a half on a mission trip with The Village Church. Please pray for her and her team as they travel and put on a sports camp to minister to the people over there. I can't believe its been 2 years since I went to Africa! Definitely a life changing experience for me- and something I'll never forget. A little reminiscing never hurt anybody :)





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment