We met country dancing in August of 2007...a perfect beginning for our story. We fell in love, conquered a long distance relationship, got engaged and were married on October 16, 2009. We found out we are expecting our first little Malloy to arrive in early July and can't wait for her to get here! This is our story.
Monday, July 5, 2010
Our First Post
Our first post! I have to get used to using this and get the design the exact way I want and then we'll be all set! Right now the main drama in our lives is Chris is building us a storage shed in the backyard. We really need the extra space! We have a 2 car garage and we have 2 cars in there, so that equals no space for anything else! Also, I have decided to clean out all our closets over the past few weeks and now the house is filled with things that I've taken out but there's no where to put them...so...hence the storage shed. Its been great having help from our family and friends...Chris C., Rick, Jarrod, Dad...thank you! However, when there's no one here to help and Chris wants to work on it, guess who gets to help? ME! No bueno! We've got the walls up finally, that took all day yesterday. Next is the roof. I can't wait till its done. Here's a few pics of the progress!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment