Next, while Chris has been out working on our storage shed, I've been in the front trying to fix up our flower beds. Our next new addition is landscaping lights! And I installed them all by myself. I also put out new mulch, and added planters with flowers next to the front door. Here's a few pics to enjoy! :)
We met country dancing in August of 2007...a perfect beginning for our story. We fell in love, conquered a long distance relationship, got engaged and were married on October 16, 2009. We found out we are expecting our first little Malloy to arrive in early July and can't wait for her to get here! This is our story.
Monday, July 12, 2010
New Additions
We have a few new additions. The first and most exciting is Chris got a new truck! He sold his Lightning and got a bigger, newer truck...and he loves it! Its an '08 Dodge Ram with a Hemi! It even has step bars for me so I can get in it! Perfect for us! :)


Next, while Chris has been out working on our storage shed, I've been in the front trying to fix up our flower beds. Our next new addition is landscaping lights! And I installed them all by myself. I also put out new mulch, and added planters with flowers next to the front door. Here's a few pics to enjoy! :)


Next, while Chris has been out working on our storage shed, I've been in the front trying to fix up our flower beds. Our next new addition is landscaping lights! And I installed them all by myself. I also put out new mulch, and added planters with flowers next to the front door. Here's a few pics to enjoy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment