Only 3 weeks (since I'm already counting this week as finished) until school starts. Ugh...where has the summer gone? I feel like its actually been a while since we got out in June, but I'm just not ready for the summer to be over yet. This week is Chris' last week of summer school so we'll have 3 weeks off together! We are trying to plan a little getaway...maybe to a secluded cabin for some fishing, or maybe just to the Gaylord for a relaxing night out. Not sure which yet, but either way, I'm excited for a little vaca.
Another storage shed update: The shingles are up, the doors are on. Many thanks to Thomas for helping. Now all thats left is putting the trim on to make it pretty and painting it.

The roof all finished (minus some trimming of the shingles)

We finally got smart and borrowed my mom's pop-up tent. Life-saver!

Progress up to tonight: Notice, there's no hole there anymore because the doors are on now. Excuse the bad picture, too much stuff in the way! I'm ready for all that to be put INSIDE the shed :)
No comments:
Post a Comment