We met country dancing in August of 2007...a perfect beginning for our story. We fell in love, conquered a long distance relationship, got engaged and were married on October 16, 2009. We found out we are expecting our first little Malloy to arrive in early July and can't wait for her to get here! This is our story.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Hello 2nd Trimester!
I'm now 14 weeks and starting my 2nd trimester! woohoo! I'm feeling good...nausea is pretty much gone and I'm not AS tired as I was, but I still am more tired than I used to be. I went to the doctor on Monday and was able to hear the heartbeat! It was beating strong at 162! We also ordered a fetal heart monitor so Chris and I can listen to it at home when we want! The first time I tried it, it took me like 20 minutes to find it! Freaked me out a little...but I had read that it might take a while so I was just trying to be patient. The 2nd time I used it, I found it right away! Its a fun little toy to use to make sure there's something in there, considering its still too early for me to feel him/her moving around! :) I go back to the doctor at the end of January so we are hoping the appointment after that we'll be able to find out if its going to be a boy or girl! I'd say around the beginning of February we should know something! We can't wait to find out!

13 weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment