We met country dancing in August of 2007...a perfect beginning for our story. We fell in love, conquered a long distance relationship, got engaged and were married on October 16, 2009. We found out we are expecting our first little Malloy to arrive in early July and can't wait for her to get here! This is our story.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

18 Weeks

Well, I'm now 18 weeks along. Feeling really good, but the tummy seems to be growing really fast just within the last week or so, which is weird! Also, just within the last week and a half it I've started feeling the little one moving around in there. It depends on how I'm sitting, and I can't feel it with my hand, but I can definitely feel something moving sometimes. They say it could be like gas bubbles, popcorn popping, butterflies...but in my opinion is kinda like a goldfish swimming around in there. Its definitely a strange sensation, but neat for sure. :)

I went to the doctor last Monday, before the snow storm. Heartbeat was 156! He gave me the order to go get a Level II sonogram. Thats a sonogram where they are able to see a little more in depth and can actually see the different organs and bones to make sure everything is growing right. Of course, they also try and tell you the gender if the little one cooperates! :) The snow storm hit that night and their offices closed for the rest of the week so I didn't get to get in for the sonogram...couldn't even call to make an appointment. Soooo, first thing Monday, I called and made an appointment for Wednesday at 2. We were so excited to finally have a day set where we'd get to find out...

Well...its Wednesday, its another snow day at home, and they called to tell me their offices are closed again today :( So now the day is Friday at 2:30. There's no snow in the forecast as of right now, but I'm not holding my breath at this rate! I just can't wait to find out if its a he or a she!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment