Its that time of year again...back to reality for us. School, well, at least our staff development, has started. Next week we'll get the kids. So far the year has started off great! Only thing to complain about is getting up super early again! I don't really know if I will ever get used to it though, I'm not a morning person! :)
During one of my meetings this week I got to meet Coach Nancy Lieberman!! ANNND I got a picture with her. Awesomeness! I'll post that soon!
We got to end our summer with a few trips to the lake (thanks David) and going out this weekend for Greg's birthday. Also, Jenn came into town to hang out with me which was fun! I miss seeing my McM friends!! Mom had surgery last Wednesday. That wasn't too fun, but all is good now with her. Life is great right now, can't complain!

So I just noticed that you have a saying on your blog from Jon and Kate plus 8. Love the show but Im just sayin'..... :)
ReplyDelete